ITS Tech & Food will annually define the mentoring and support arrangements involving General Coordinator, Coordinators, Tutors and academic staff, researchers and tutor students.
Mentoring aims are as follows:
– To inform and advise students during the study/traineeship period
– To explain and support logistical and administrative items (transport, accommodation, insurance, location di structure, contacts di Coordinators and Tutors, etc.), according to HEIs inter-institutional agreements
– To remove any possible barrier to learning by providing a method di study
– To remove any obstacles for a successful traineeship attendance and active participation workplace activities within business companies
– To provide supplementary educational activities (preparatory and Language courses)
– To assist mobile staff and students in the preparation di their Action Plan
– To support international and incoming students in order to improve their inclusion in ITS activities
– To organize welcome and oriented tour Staff and students will have a local Coordinator at HOST institution and ongoing access to guidance from the ITS Tutor allocated to him/her. Traineeships will have workplace mentor and students will be informed on their rights and obligations.
Incoming students will be supported by home students (volunteers) and involved in local sport and cultural events.
As a whole, mentoring activities – both from incoming and outgoing students and staff – will be aimed at the ongoing assessment di the due achievement di Learning Outcomes and MoU contents. Monitoring – at distance and on premises – will be carried out by:
1) Sending Tutor: in order to motivate the participant, with regular contacts, at informing about possible criticalities – in order to assess Host organizations activities
2) Host Tutor: in order to check achievement di study/traineeship goals, transfer the business values, give support and guidance to acquire prdiessional skills, formalize LOs achieved