Students are given the possibility of completing, in whole or in part, the internship period at foreign food companies. Credits will be recognized without the need for the course participant to carry out any further activity or learning test.
Mobility achievements are recognized by means of the Learning Agreement (L.A.) that records Learning Outputs to be reached and activities to be carried out during workplace/study mobility. L.A. contains also the mutual commitment between institutions to evaluate and recognize ECTS credits to the experience, in integration of credits assigned within the course.
When participant is back from the mobility, Coordinators and workplace/study responsible from Host Institution complete the Transcript of Records. Then Coordinators and General Coordinator verify consistency of records with the signed L.A. in order to send the L.A. to the EPV, Expert of Evaluation Processes, who proposes to Technical and Scientific Committee (C.T.S.) the numbers of ECTS credits to be acknowledged. C.T.S. finally approves the recognition of mobility achievements, that is signed by ITS President. After that, ECTS credits are recorded into participant’s C.V.
Records on study/workplace mobility also include a final project work of participant, the study or business company mentor evaluation, attendance sheets on the school or workplace.
Evaluation of Learning Outputs for mobility students refers to:
– basic/advanced technical skills (areas of curriculum), according to the competence profile
– Language skills increase in proficiency
– student capacity to report the working/study experience with demonstrated understanding of the overall organizational processes witnessed and learnt
– self-consciousness, self-improvement and autonomy developed during the experience
– final questionnaire by the students to report the experience and own judgement